Saturday, October 19, 2013

Android World Update # Motorola's hands-free controls may be the best thing that ever happened to mobile

Android Central - Android Forums - News - Reviews - Help and Android Wallpapers
Android Central 
The Next Generation in Online Meetings

GoTo Webinar is a new, affordable, do-it-yourself Web event service that doesn't require a consultant. Get $10 off after your complimentary trial.
From our sponsors
Motorola's hands-free controls may be the best thing that ever happened to mobile
Oct 19th 2013, 17:55, by Jerry Hildenbrand

Touchless Control from Motorola

With no confusing set up and consistent performance, Motorola finally delivers the "voice assistant" we've been hearing about

I hear you. I wasn't a believer at first, either. I've tried Siri. I use Google Now. Using your voice to control your phone isn't all that it is wrapped up to be, because there was always something missing. The other night I realized Motorola found it, added it, and may have delivered the best feature set to mobile devices ever.

Talking to my phone isn't something I'm going to do every day. I'll do it if my hands really are full, I'll do it to play with the features, and I'll do it to demonstrate it for someone who hasn't seen it before, but for the most part I just pick up my phone and use my fingers to do what I want to do — even while driving, which I finally decided had to stop. That's another story about three deer and a malfunctioning master cylinder in my old truck, but you get the gist of it.

But I have a new found respect for it now, and it all started in the clearance bin at Target.

read more


    






You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment