Thursday, March 7, 2013

Android and Me

Android and Me


Dropping development for older versions of Android is the next big thing

Posted: 06 Mar 2013 03:35 PM PST

Popular photography app 500px is at the forefront of a growing developer movement. Despite nearly sixty percent of users running a version of Android under 4.0, 500px will be dropping support for older versions of Android. What’s the thinking behind the growing trend of, “Out with the...

Visit our site to read the full article.

Best unlocked Android phone for any budget: March 2013

Posted: 06 Mar 2013 10:48 AM PST

Last year I made the jump to using unlocked Android phones on pre-paid wireless plans, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I saved a ton of money on my monthly bill, I can choose any Android phone I want, and I no longer have to rely on carriers to deliver my software updates. [...]

Visit our site to read the full article.

Celebrate Google Play’s 1st birthday with discounted apps, games and much more

Posted: 06 Mar 2013 06:16 AM PST

Today, Google Play officially turns one! Yes, the Android Market has been around since the T-Mobile G1 made its debut four and a half years ago, but you do have to admit that Google’s digital content store has made some impressive improvements since it was re-branded as Google Play. The help...

Visit our site to read the full article.

No comments:

Post a Comment