Saturday, August 3, 2013

Android World Update # On Motorola's dance with the devil

Android Central - Android Forums - News - Reviews - Help and Android Wallpapers
Android Central 
On Motorola's dance with the devil
Aug 2nd 2013, 19:21, by Jerry Hildenbrand

Moto X

I'll take my Moto X free of any carrier shenanigans, please

Like most everyone here, I was pretty excited to see exactly what Motorola had to tell us yesterday. After months of hype and countless rumors, I was curious about what they would, and could, offer up with the X Phone and how it would differ from all those rumors. You just knew they all couldn't be true.

As the news came in, I was pretty happy with the parts that were true. The specs and the new X8 computing system is something I'm excited to have a go with, allowing folks to pick their color may sound silly but it will be a big hit with plenty of folks, and even the 720p screen was something I'm fine with. A screen is more than the ppi. But the killer feature, and one that matters most to me, was just not to be. That broke the deal.

read more

    


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment