Saturday, September 21, 2013

Android World Update # Android and Me

Android and Me
Meet Your New Android Friend. Your Community For All Things Google Android. 
Complimentary Downloads

7 Days of Complimentary Downloads: 100,000+ Motion Backgrounds, Video Clips, Production Music Tracks, Sound Effects, Special Effects and More.
From our sponsors
(Untitled)
Sep 20th 2013, 19:19, by Franklin Clinton

Y’all mothers need to recognize. Ain’t y’all bitches know how to read a CHART? Look at this shit:

global-mobile-operating-system-share

Sixy-eight-point-god-damn-four percent of the world. Why ain’t I got that iFruit for MY ANDROID DEVICE? I need to customize my ride, put some rims on that shit. I gotta train my DOG, man. Lamar a dumbass mother; he ain’t know how to take care of Chop. A untrained attack dog ain’t never done nothing but bad, fool. Lamar a cocky-ass SOB, too, maybe I straight ice that damn dog so bitch recognize his PLACE. Just cuz y’all parroty iPhone don’t mean they the only ones should get the goods. Plus, ain’t no way you gon’ convince me my cellphone ain’t a Sammy knock-off. Lyin’ ass bitches. Someone gonna sue y’all ass.

Fool spent FIVE DAMN YEARS building this game and can’t even get it all out at once. I may be a uneducated hood-ass gangsta, but I know it ain’t nowhere near as hard to get a app up on Google Play as to get Apple approve y’all shit. WTF, Rockstar? Is my $60 not as good as some Mac-tastic fan-boi daddy money? GIMME THE APP. I’ma blast one innocent San Andreas hooker E’RR DAY till y’all mothers get that shit out for Android. And I ain’t talkin’ ’bout no tutti saluti fake-ass shit. That app malware, fool. I’m a real O.G. and want a real O.G. app. Shit.

Oppo releases trailer for N1, features Cyanogen
Sep 20th 2013, 18:31, by Dima Aryeh

Oppo, the company behind the Find 5 Android smartphone, has been teasing its new N1 for quite a while. The company released some humorous ads about the rear touch panel a while ago, which not only got me excited for the product, but also made me like Oppo as a company far more. But their latest trailer for the N1 pretty much confirms a rumor that’s been going around.

The newest trailer features Steve Kondik, better known as Cyanogen to the community. He announces that he’s attending the Oppo event because they have “exciting news ahead.” With CyanogenMod becoming a company a few days ago, they announced that they have an OEM partner to create a phone running CM from the factory and that the news will be announced in the coming weeks. If this video doesn’t confirm Oppo as the manufacturer, I don’t know what will (aside from them directly saying it).

I understand that subtlety is difficult, but I love how obvious it is. It will really get people talking about Oppo, which is only great for the company that’s not well known in the US. Plus, Oppo is known to have good relations with the community. So will the Oppo N1 come in a CyanogenMod flavor? Or will it be exclusively running CyanogenMod? We can’t wait to find out. Tell us what you think in the comments!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment