Thursday, April 11, 2013

Android and Me

Android and Me


Best unlocked Android phone for any budget: April 2013

Posted: 10 Apr 2013 11:05 AM PDT

Last year I made the jump to using unlocked Android phones on no-contract wireless plans, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I saved a ton of money on my monthly bill, I can choose any Android phone I want, and I no longer have to rely on carriers to deliver my software updates. [...]

Visit our site to read the full article.

Trio of Samsung Galaxy S 4 ads appear online

Posted: 10 Apr 2013 09:22 AM PDT

The Galaxy S 4 launch is quickly approaching, and we all know Samsung is going to spend countless millions marketing the device. Today the Samsung Mobile team from the Netherlands posted a trio of videos on YouTube that give us our first glimpse into the ads that are likely coming soon to our TVs....

Visit our site to read the full article.

Fresh Meat: 10 new Android apps worth checking out

Posted: 10 Apr 2013 08:11 AM PDT

New apps need lovin' too, right? Every day there are thousands of new entries on the Google Play store, but many go unnoticed and never receive the attention they deserve. We have shown in the past that this community can discover great apps and launch them to new heights, so we're bringing back...

Visit our site to read the full article.

No comments:

Post a Comment