Saturday, August 31, 2013

Android World Update # Moto X best feature - Active Display

Android Central - Android Forums - News - Reviews - Help and Android Wallpapers
Android Central 
Learn from successful entrepreneurs.

Pick up tips and advice from the noteworthy when you subscribe to Startup Frontier! Read interviews on how they launched and built their businesses.
From our sponsors
Moto X best feature - Active Display
Aug 31st 2013, 13:10, by Phil Nickinson

Android Central member GMC MaXx writes in our Moto X forums (via the Android Central app, no less):

Not pushing a button to see the time doesn't seem like a big deal, but holy cow, it's awesome!

On my Galaxy Nexus I would push the button countless times a day just to see if I missed any notifications or to check the time. Now when I pull the Moto X out of my pocket the time and any notifications are already shown without hitting a button to turn on the screen. And I don't have to hit a button to turn the screen off before going back in the pocket.

Also, when the phone is sitting on my desk I just give it a nudge and the screen shows me the time. Its such a minor thing, but makes a world of difference in the awesomeness of the Moto X!

We're inclined to agree. It really does change the way you use a phone — even more than that other phone screen gimmick we're toying around with.


    






You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment