Thursday, July 25, 2013

Android World Update # SD card showdown: Testing the SanDisk Extreme

Android Central - Android Forums - News - Reviews - Help and Android Wallpapers
Android Central 
SD card showdown: Testing the SanDisk Extreme
Jul 25th 2013, 14:40, by Jerry Hildenbrand

SD cards

Earlier in the month we told you about a new SanDisk SDcard that offered the fastest speeds available. Those were some big words, and anytime we hear claims like that we have to try it for ourselves.

It just so happens that I'm the perfect test subject for this. I don't use SD cards in my phones, so I have no bias or preconceived notions about any brand or products. I do use SD cards in my cameras, so I understand how important fast read, and more importantly fast write, speeds are for users.

So I pitted two pricey models and one budget model against each other, to see how things measured up in the real world. Armed with my trusty Nikon and a Samsung Galaxy S4, I put things to the test. Read through, and see how things worked out.

read more

    


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment