Sunday, August 25, 2013

Android World Update # My Experience with the Google Nexus 7

AndroidPIT News + App Tests RSS Feed
This feed includes text previews of the latest news articles and app tests on www.androidpit.com. Click on the article title to read the entire article. 
My Experience with the Google Nexus 7
Aug 24th 2013, 19:33, by Anthony Muzonzini

I ordered my Nexus 7 last week from the Google Play store soon after it went on sale from the store in Canada. I received it yesterday and also downloaded the Android 4.3 update that was supposed to fix some of the problems that have plagued the much hyped device since its launch one month ago. Although I have not seen some of the problems that were supposedly fixed with the recent update since I installed the fix before even using the device, I have seen some of my own problems while using it.

AndroidPIT Nexus 7 Personal
My own Nexus 7 Experience / © AndroidPIT

(This is a preview - click here to read the entire entry.)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment