Sunday, September 8, 2013

Android World Update # A Nexus fan's take on the Moto X

Android Central - Android Forums - News - Reviews - Help and Android Wallpapers
Android Central 
100 Greatest Books on MP3

Get the 100 greatest books of all time preloaded on an MP3 player. Listen to the classics like Tom Sawyer, Moby Dick, Pride & Prejudice & 97 more. Less than $1 each.
From our sponsors
A Nexus fan's take on the Moto X
Sep 8th 2013, 16:23, by Jerry Hildenbrand

Moto X.

It all started when Phil sent me the review unit

Motorola will ask for it back soon, but I've had it long enough to know a few things, and get a pretty good feel for this phone. And that's good, because as I've expressed before, I'm not buying one from a carrier and Motorola is taking their sweet time to offer an unlocked version. More on why that was a mistake a little later. Likely, my constant crying concern about the issue is what prompted Phil to send it here. I'm a pain in the ass when I'm whiny and cranky, and like a baby with a pacifier, the review unit shut me up. I'm able to admit this.

Anyway, like I said I've had the Moto X long enough to have a solid feel for the thing, and to make some pretty strong comparisons against what I think was the best Android phone in a long time — the Nexus 4. So let's do that.

read more


    






You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment