Monday, October 21, 2013

Android World Update # How to turn your Nexus 4 into a Nexus 5 in 3 easy steps

Android News + App Tests - AndroidPIT
This feed includes text previews of the latest news articles and app tests on www.androidpit.com. Click on the article title to read the entire article. 
Want free Kindle ebooks?

Sign up to receive the best freebie Kindle ebook deals in your email every day.
From our sponsors
How to turn your Nexus 4 into a Nexus 5 in 3 easy steps
Oct 21st 2013, 14:59, by Kris Carlon

I've got such Nexus 5 anticipation anxiety right now I just can't wait any more. I just need to have the Nexus 5 already. So I took some drastic steps to turn my Nexus 4 into a Nexus 5. If you want to turn your Nexus 4 into a Nexus 5 then follow my simple tutorial and witness a miraculous transformation in three easy steps.

AndroidPIT Nexus5 Nexus5
Follow my tutorial to see a miraculous transformation! / © AndroidPIT

(This is a preview - click here to read the entire entry.)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment