Monday, July 22, 2013

Android World Update # Custom ROM: Jelly Beer tried and tested

AndroidPIT News + App Tests RSS Feed
This feed includes text previews of the latest news articles and app tests on www.androidpit.com. Click on the article title to read the entire article. 
Custom ROM: Jelly Beer tried and tested
Jul 22nd 2013, 14:26, by Sterling Keys

It’s really no surprise that I’m a big fan of custom ROMs. They allow me to fully customize my phone to get out of it exactly what I want and need. Also, I always like to check out what’s new and exciting in the world of Android. Today, I’m having a look at Jelly Beer 4 for the Galaxy Nexus.

custom rom jellybeer teaser
 © AndroidPIT

(This is a preview - click here to read the entire entry.)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment